WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Friday, 12 October 2007

A plan that worked out so well

Yup yup up on my toes directly as I was 'alarm'ed from my sleep. Directly into the showers, brushing, scrubbing, rubbing, pushing, pulling and whateverling. Like a war, I reloaded my pencil case and packed up my 'supplies' and march into the battlefield. Walking past the giant pool near the 'woods', I found myself around armoured trucked full of 'supplies'. Marching forward, I headed straight into the battlefield, sneaking in the dark path that leads to the enemy territory. Infiltrating the enemy building require an ID check. I showed them my MONASH (incase if you get lost) id and soon I was let into the facility and started to layout my plan. Making my way around, I reached the destination where its filled with a lot of 'supplies'. I made my way up to the third floor, deployed my supplies which I brought along, I conquered a small spot in enemy territory. Sitting there, thinking. Creatively ideas started flowing in quickly. As fast as I could, I started opening the book slowly. Slowly, I dashed my eyes through pages after pages so reluctantly. As time passes, I felt like I been poisoned by the book. Slowly again, my vision began to blur. Slowly yet again, my head is slowly moving downwards. Extremely fast, my mind shut down. So, sleeep I was. Studying was not. Plan I did. Work it did not. LOL

12.26am Saturday 13 October 2007

2 comments:

Naomi said...

your blog is finally not dead!!! lol. i actually left a comment before reading your post coz you actually post something. LOL!! ok. now i want to read di.

Cloze said...

what la u naomi! ciz