WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

What a wonderful world!

Been thinking a lot of stuffs lately. Perhaps due to the fact that holidays I am kind of free. Thinking that problems arises from greed of people. On top of greed, its fame that they are after. The crave for something will cause a terrible suffering within a person. So, imagine :

A world with people living happily, sharing their food, spending their time, having fun and all sorts of activities which they do togehter. They will support each other for the better leaving out the feeling of jealously instead having the feeling as one big happy family. By having that kind of a situation, it will definately change for the better as humans are less demanding and on top of that they work together, getting better understanding from each other. Living in such a world with all needs been taken care of, it is close to being heaven already except the fact that everyone has to contribute towards man power. It is required for everyone to work equally hard to produce something so that they can share it with the society. Oh well, sounds like a mechanical world to me. However, I think it may bring eternal peace to us. But I am not too sure. Maybe I been lingering around too long in the fantasy world that I am in and neglecting reality. Its just my wondering mind...

5.33pm 2 June 2008

No comments: