WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Tuesday, 19 August 2008

I Wanna LIVE!!!

Heyo people,

Here is where I can tell my reason for being able to live up to nearly 2 months in isolation (in my hostel).....

No.1, Tea drinking for GOoD Health! (just making it up) hehe....

Look ... its only a BOX....



FILLED WITH 100 SACHETS!! HAHA...


No.2, Fruit drink, for a better health....... XD




No.3 A big "TONG" of biscuits...so called cheese crackers without cheese....



No.4 Snack time calls for NIPS!!! WOOHOO!!!!!....




No.5 What are these?...Well, I had this back to standard 3...Brings back memories.....



No.6, To stay awake.....Not a cup of coffee.....Its KOPIKO!!!


No.7 Some nice smell biscuits....thanks chong wei for gettting these for me...HAHA....



No.8 So-called good for health. Until today I am not too sure what kind of herbs that they use on this although its writen...Hrm...




No.9 WOW....HAHA....It was cheap so i got them all for RM 8 in one big packet....LOL




No. 10 Favourite of all time....NUTELLA!!! So nice that you can only eat it on its own....



No.11 For cooking purposes...



No. 12 Same goes here...for cooking purposes...



No.13 Essential for everyday's meal...RICE AND OATS AND MILK!! HAHA




No.14 Life source!!!!!!! WATER!!



No.15,...MANY MANY STUFFS....frozen food.....fish chicken...you name it...i have it...LOL...



No.16... Cheese....drinks.... whatever else....vege....cellery...bla bla bla...



No.17...Bla bla bla from top view...


No.18 More DRINKS!! milk.....fruit drinks...my gosh....



No.19...YAKULT!!! GOOD FOR HEALTH TOO!! HAHA...cheese...jam..bla bla bla.....


WOW! Man....Plentiful....GOD I AM THANKFUL!! I CAN SURVIVE...
Wait.. I mean.....
I WILL SURVIVE!!! WOOHOOO!!!

7.03pm 19 August 2008

2 comments:

Naomi said...

i am utterly speechless. =.=

haha. btw, you pregnant izzit? taking so many sour stuff. haha. and one more thing, my fridge is neater that yours. =P i take pic one day to show you! lol!

all those pics bring back memories about msian food. sigh.

Cloze said...

HAHA..I know.. I am a guy and the fridge doesnt belong to me alone k....And last year it was much neater cuz one of my housemate started cooking this year...hahahaha AND I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!!!