WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Saturday, 15 November 2008

I am finally awake from my fantasy world

For those of you who still wants to enjoy your holiday, I shall kindly advice you not to read this post.

My holidays came crumbling down the stairs hearing an unbarable strike of thundering loudness from my msn alert system. Reading it, it says,

"Hey fluids marks out d. You wan you can ask kenny for it. I heard..."
"Chemical average 58%, Mechanical average 56% and 20% failure"

Down with all my emotions. I went totally low, sinking to the bottom of the ground of my heart hitting them so hard, couldn't help burying myself under them.

The next day, another strike came along, seeing the message written as,

"I heard there are only 7HDs, 2Ds, 20+Cs and the rest passes and fails"

I WENT OMG..CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE...scaring the hell out of myself. What can I do I say, what's done is done. I can't revert my doings. I can only regret if I want to. But I rather channel my energy to do my very best for things that comes into my way at this point of time and move on with whatever it is.. It is reality I am facing no longer my fantasy world.

I have something to say,

"Dear world, I am finally awake from my long long slumber. I shall conquer this fear with my might and power and leave no chance of failure from this point onwards"

11.16pm 15 November 2008

No comments: