WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Grampians + Great Ocean Road

Easter break, of course, other than Phillips Island, Me and Frenz went on road trip. In search for adventure and fun, I guess..

Started by driving,

-Saw nicely wired wires...OMG...

Side view.

Me @ Grampians!!


Oh No?! haha. No money ma...Sleep on road lo...


Like something is showering "pee" all over my head O.o

Man am I famous or what?! My name writen on the rocks!! Man it ROX! hahah O.o Lame..


Tough climber I am ...


Watch this....much tougher O.o

POWER UP!! ARGH!!!...


Failed O.o...Just hanging around O.o
So much physical training...Look at my physical strength in handling the huge boulder..


Group picture at McKenzies Fall


All so LANSI picture O.o...SNap! Except me staying bored? O.o haha


So high up looking so far down? O.o


Emo-ing?


Man..am I cute or what?! O.o


OMG its Kenny! O.o


Sheltering the weak from the rock...O.o


Look! LOOK!!! FOOD!!! haha..



Look...Twelve Apostles. @ Great Ocean Road.

Group picture O.o

Must have tasted some sour breeze..O>o

I know few words. Nothing much to say because I am BUSY! But, read from the pictures...
As they have said, "A picture = 1000 words" So read...O.o

11.14pm 5 May 2009

No comments: