WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Saturday, 4 December 2010

Comeback!

Dear all,

Bet this is one of the many comebacks which I had make ever since my last post. Pretty interesting final year in chemical engineering I was in earlier this year. My graduation was pretty much guaranteed soon after I have gotten my results.

Man time flies, I am a much wiser, smarter and more intellectual person compared to the person I was previously. I thought to myself thinking I was great and I was not able to be better than that. Now I realized that there is not boundary to becoming greater. Its just your imaginations that binds you to prevent you from achieving success. Putting mind together and effort, nothing is unlikely.

Interesting quotes I had them all pasted all over my wall. Apparently, it did worked out! To my surprise! A few of the many are :
1) The POISON is just a negative mind.
2) Don't let your shades demote you for who you are.
3) Be the change that changes everything, not the change that changes you as a whole.
4) EXCUSES are just REASONS to keep you from progressing.

I did it slowly. I admit I am slow as a learner but once I managed to learn it, it will be forever stuck to be part of me. Interesting how mind works. I am interested in increasing my mental capacity as well as utilizing them to their maximum of their capability. Exceeding the ordinary is what is important in deriving the extraordinary.

Having noticed and learned much about crisis and good times that we all having, I realized a lot of things that we are lacking. Interesting fact that all of us revolved around money. Yup don't deny it, agree with me because everything out there is money. Without any, none will survive the tide that blurred all mankind from progressing as a successful person. Sadly, I have blundered and wasted some of my time on some procrastination.

Now that I know how important things are to me, I guess it is at the right time for me to proceed into a more challenging world. Engage it. Conquer it.

Cheers
Cloze

22.53pm (Aussie time) 4th December 2010

No comments: