WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Saturday, 28 March 2009

During 26 Feb 09, Lunar PARK!! P1

Sorry for the delay of posts. Kinda busy with stuffs.

Anyways, during my 13th day in Melb, I went to Lunar Park, some sort of a theme park in the city. Around that area, there is a night market every week if I am not mistaken. Near St. Kilda beach indeed. It was fun to gather most students who are living within the halls community between all campuses of Monash. Great to meet back some friends, however I did know take much pictures with them :D

Before party, there was a rock band from Aus to bang a few songs or two for us during dining.

All the way to Lunar Park,

WOw, I was surprised to find trolleys every corner of the street, even this part of the place.



The night market...Trust me its around 8.04pm already. Trust me. Its crazy.. still bright..haha..










YOU CAN SEE PART OF THE PARK FROM HERE :D



10.17am 29 March 2009

No comments: