WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Thursday, 1 October 2009

HAPPY FARM!!

FACEBOOK APPLICATION HAPPY FARM!!

I felt in love with this game the moment I saw it! haha.. I wonder why but I can't find the reason. Most likely to be the passion to be a farmer..XD haha ( don't let my parents know or else they will chop me up )



I started as a poor and miserable farmer. In days under the sunlight I plow, weed and harvest to further improve my farm. Working so hard under the shinny sun. I managed to transform the farm above to the farm below. :D

Nice huh? Please do join this application by asking me for the invites :D. I will be more than happy :D

I LOVE THIS GAME!! :D

10.01pm 1st October 2009

2 comments:

湘宜 said...

I want to play!got competition one onot?let 's see who got the most cabbages :P

Cloze said...

HAHA not so lame la...see who get higher level and richer lo..play la very fun one :D i send u invite :D