WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Monday, 18 June 2007

A depressing day

Damn! Its such a bad day today. I been to the library and i felt good until the time when I got a stupid nose block and my immune sytem began to tear apart leaving me in a situation whereby I felt so sick. I planned to do all the past years which I had downloaded, instead I turn around and looked into my laptop for manga to read. Oh my god! I am so wasting my time. What should I do? I know that I am not that capable but seems like I am being so relaxed. Is it just me or the environment that makes me like that? Probably its just me. I been like that all along since I came to university. I no longer feel the stress and the need to get good results for my exams. I feel that the requirement for me now is just to pass. Yea I know, what a let down? I need to change my habit but still I still haven't find the purpose in doing it yet. Maybe for a greater future but I don't know why am I not worried. Man, I been stressing on this thing so many times and I begin to get sick of it already. Do you guys feel university life is more relaxing or its tougher?. To me, its both. Depends on how you look at it.

5.25pm 18 June 2007

No comments: