WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Tuesday, 19 June 2007

TAGGED!!!

Attachment 1:
On the Outside
Name: Yen Wei Yun
Nickname: Wei Yun, Yun Yun (weirdly last year)
Birth Date: 20/10/1988
Current Status: All the while the same...
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black

Attachment 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: Nothing..except some..hehe..P&C
My Weaknesses: Lazy
My Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian Chicken with crispy crust

Attachment 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: Let this be a good day.
Daydreams: Will I ever get the chance to sleep even more.
My bedtime: Around 11pm cuz exams...But usually it varies from 10pm to 3am

Attachment 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Pizza Hut: Pizza Hut
Single or Group Dates: Have no idea what are you talking about
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or coffee: Mixture of both
Chocolate or Vanilla: Can I say coffee? Oh, nevermind,..chocolate.
Staying home or going out: Anything goes.
Girl or boy as your child: I dont know, dun ask me, I am not the production "machine".jkjk hehe

Attachment 5: Do You...
Smoke: NO WAY!
Curse: Out loud? Depends..now its rarely. Secretly? No.
Take a Shower: Of course.
Have a Crush: I dont understand what are you talking about again.
Go to School: No longer a child anymore.
Want to Get Married: Maybe. I have no idea.
Believe in Yourself: Yea spiritually.
Think You're a Health Freak: Yea.

Attachment 6: In the Past
Drink Alcohol: Yea.
Gone to the Mall: Yup.
Been on Stage: Yeah....
Eaten Sushi: Yupp...(its getting boring...)
Dyed Your Hair: Never.

Attachment 7: Have You Ever...
Been in a relationship: Never
Step on someone's nuts: No.
Kicked at someone's nuts: No.
Told a boring story: No.
Burnt the house: No.

Attachment 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: I dun know.
Get a child: I dun know
Get into a relationship: Depends.

Attachment 9: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Answering attachment 3
An Hour Ago: Awake, but was lying in my bed.
Nine Hours ago: Doing dynamics questions.
A Month Ago: Lectures.
A Year Ago: Having lots of fun back in INTI penang.

Attachment 10: Finish The Sentences
I love: everything.
I feel: nothing
I hate: Dynamics
I hide: the real me from people.
I miss: My childhood times.
I need: to get to exam hall in 3 hours time. I guess I should do my turtle walk now.

Attachment 11: Tag Other People
Naomi
David

-YWY-

*OMG ... my dynamics!!!!

5.20pm 19 June 2007

2 comments:

Naomi said...

hi yun yun!!!

long time didnt call you that di. HAHAHA.

Cloze said...

O.o....just dun call me that...mimi..LOLX