WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Saturday, 16 June 2007

This point of time

Well, time flies really fast and now it is already university. In just years to come I will be seeing the working world. Well, life has been good to be all this while. Although I been thinking a lot, I seem to have adapted well to the new environment here. Well, I am still not really certain on the path that I am taking. My confidence level is at my very low this time. Well, probably because of the low achieving rates that I am getting. Yea true. Maybe I should not be that childish anymore and start doing my work dilligently. I guess I had wasted enough time playing a fool. However, it was certainly a good memory and a good wake up call. I had fun while neglecting the important part of life - studies. Dull as it sounds, life still goes on. I been thinking, the future, what will I be capable of becoming. Do I have the capabilities to be a high flier or just a person who is stuck to the mud on ground forever? Well, I guess time will tell. The future its not for us to decide. Let fate lead me in and time plays its role. I shall just be the puppet to play along their small little game.

NOTE*Well, this is my first time blogging so officially so, if there is any flaws, kindly inform me to eradicate the errors in the post.


I just woke up. Damn. Its two more exam papers to go!

8.45am 17 June 2007.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

wow..your page is super colourful..HAHAHA..and i just realised that you change your blog's name 3 times..haha..anyway, very colourful post you have here. nice. =)

Cloze said...

Well, thats not something nice to note about..HAHA..O.o thanks for the compliment. However I cant get the stupid chatbox thanks to the condo people for blocking that website. Damn them. HAHA...

Anonymous said...

ah wei yun, why u dun let anonymous comment? see lah, i had to create a stupid account juz to comment on this page. and i juz did. =D

Cloze said...

eh...siapa lu har! hahaha...at least put a nick there ma...