WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Saturday, 21 July 2007

The Journey Part 1

HEY PEOPLE! Due to demand of me updating my blog, I shall do so. :D haha..Lets talk about my journey to KL via bus. We started our journey sharp at 1pm... Look at the clock! It is 12.54 pm..



Well, on the Penang bridge, I took some pictures of some construction and A miserable scenery around..HAHA..as you can see, haze is around (Thank you,neighbour :D).




Being boring onboard I took my seat number up the ceiling of the bus. Then I started snapping all the way with the newly bought camera. That 7.1 MP dude can capture good photos with a little help of a pair of skillful hands.. haha...




That 3X zooming camera was used to capture greens on my way from Penang to KL... HAHA...(U feeling it,N or D?) haha...well to be continued..

10.20pm 22 July 2007

2 comments:

Naomi said...

quickly continue..i want to read the rest. haha. new camera huh? jealous nia.

sankochan said...

eish!! Rub it in my face ha with your new cam ha!!?? mau act ah?? -.-"