WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Saturday, 7 July 2007

What am I writing about?

Well, I am typing again. My fingers began to be active now...I have no idea why but it is moving kinda fast. Must be the time to return to university is coming. And i feel tremendous pressure this time. I am so not sure how will I perform. Results coming out soon. OMG...If I were not to do well, I so do not know what to do. Probably, I will just drown myself. Man, I been to Pulau Jerjak yesterday and came back this morning. It was kind of a nice adventure walking to the old prison. It is kind of spooky the surroundings but it was a nice adventure with friends I think. Then again, the place there is so super lame. Definately! It is a place which I might not want to visit if I do not have the right adventurous company tagging along with me. So people who are reading this, who wanna go for a trip? February next year. Maybe Singapore? Well, it is always better to plan early :D...

10.11pm 7 July 2007

2 comments:

Naomi said...

singapore?? Wei..which one u talking about wan?? singapore or jerejak island? i wanna go both but i would prefer to go to singapore. SHOPPING!! and other things too. haha.

sankochan said...

CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY NEVER CALL ME ONE!!!???

I game for everything and anything!!!

gonna enjoy my life here befor I go to Australia...