WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Thursday, 5 July 2007

My bored time

Today I made a decision. The decision is to blog. HAHA...Cuz i got nothing better to do. Actually I do but I am just lazy to do it. Well so far down the holiday, it kinda sux apart from being around at home! Nothing much going on as most of you guys are away. I am rotting away at home. Looking at the hazy sky knowing what to do inhaling all the imported air from the primitive ape-like human's land. Let me tell you my routine everyday. I will wake up around 9am then, play computer until 1.30pm then, pick my brother up from school, then resume playing until parents come back home around 7pm then, dinner, then continue to online and chat. OMG..its like i been doing nothing productive since i came back. All my plans had been executed except one which is not done successfully. However, I am working on it. Well, my conclusion for that is NEVER PLAN YOUR HOLIDAYS because it will be done too fast until you feel like there is nothing left to do. GOSH I still need to write a letter as a reply and I haven't done it yet. Hrm, probably the feeling at home is different from being away from home which makes me feel like doing so much more than just rotting. The only alternative I have to have fun is to do some sports activities. UNFORTUNATELY, the quality of the air seems to deterioate day by day. Anyways, time is killing me in this case, instead of me killing time.

8.57pm 6 July 2007

2 comments:

Naomi said...

i am still waiting!!! i know you know what i mean.

Cloze said...

Hehe....err....LOLX...OMG u r pressuring me...:(...i will get it done A.S.A.P...HAHA...