WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Monday, 7 January 2008

Past semester >.< P1

It was an eventful semester last semester. A lot of happening....As for me and friends, we started off with all laptops together...wireless set...warcraft 3 is a must in the laptop or else you are so NOT US!..As you can see, my frens are hardworkingly doing their 'job'..I presume they are doing it very well...

Then, you can see my stuffs ... all over the table..*what a hardworking boy i am**tsk tsk*..HAHA


Its a laptop bag...(Get the hint? =D)

I am not too sure why i get this picture but I guess its fit for an advertistment.

PROMOTING THE BRAND NEW HEALTH DRINK!
Energize your day with a bottle of SKY JUICE!
Purchase now at RM 6 per bottle.

ONLY WE CHOOSE THE BEST

YWY HEALTH DRINK

LOL! BULLSHIT!

Alright then the engineering group had this funny party..interesting free food and stuffs....the call it ....



Guess the first thing that comes to my mind?! DAMN! I thought it will be hell of a party..But then again........I remembered......(killing my joy).....I am still in MALAYSIA! Phew...Lucky me......( eh eh what you thinking?!)

We had an activity of building a tower using straws and tapes...guess what my group made?...


As interesting as it is....I was speechless......

Thats for now! Continue in the next post!

12.57am Wednesday 9 January 2008

No comments: