WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Thinking wondering....asking....need answering to be done!

There are always questions in our thoughts to be asked. However some are left unanswered. I just would like to ask a few questions. Not trying to offend anyone but it just makes me wonder and people too...

1) Why does usually approaching end of january or early of february every year, the police will be so active blocking off roads to check on this and that..speed trap and sorts? Or is it a coincidence that its the month that most people get "bad" on roads?

2) During the starting of every year, the prices of stuffs gotta go up. Makes me wonder again.Why? Moving the price up during middle of the year, isnt that enough for a revision? Oh well just wondering..

3) How can someone enlighten me what is the reason why penang isnt really developing as it is supposed to be? Projects are mostly coordinated by other states contractor? Why not give the small island a small opportunity? Its a part of them....

I really hope for answers....I hope no one is offended by such straight forward statements.

11.12pm 15 January 2008

No comments: