WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Friday, 11 January 2008

Something GREAT! THANKS!

Here is the group that I had worked with this year.
Here's the process : unknown > project partners > FRENZ
How cool is that?! *smiles*




Last year during my second semester I had an amazing structures group lead by the only girl in the group! SHE IS SUPER! trust me....Everything went in havoc in a second..The next moment, you will realised that the wild tide had been tamed by the supreme leader! I was tremendously amazed!

HERE WE COMPLETED OUR FIRST PROJECT IN THE BRIDGE BUILDING!

TADAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!



AMAZING LEH! (hehe)


Then, perhaps it can be a MEAL for me ....


LOL!



Then, again, here we go on our third project!

LOOK AT US! SO HARDWORKING! MUAHAHAHA!

AND LOOK! FINALLY UP FOR THE SERIOUS DEAL!

EVERYTHING READY!

CUSTOMER! HERE WE COME! (GIVE US YOUR MONEY!!!!)

FUIYO! SO SERIOUS!!! WAH!....

HEhe...

Then, guess WHAT?!

END OF THE SEMESTER!!! WOOHOOO!!!

NOTE : IN THIS PHOTO SESSION, NO ONE GOT INJURED!

SPECIAL THANKS TO : EFFY,JINZ,KENZ

lol

1.36am Saturday 12 January 2008

No comments: