WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Friday, 5 December 2008

Ex President -OR- Mr. President?

What?! President?! It is either some Malaysians are living back in the past or they are intelectually challenged.

Recently, perhaps I can say yesterday (5/12/2008), when I was watching the Bill Clinton's speech in KLCC through Astro Awani Channel, it was reported that he is "still" president.

Leaving the stage after his meaningful and powerful speech which somehow make lots of sense (hopefully some other people understand his speech well enough). Immediately, without hesitation, the emcee announced, "Thank you Mr. President for your speech". As part of the society, I felt kinda embarass once again having fellow compatriots who has low general knowledge or perhaps someone teleported her from the past or something...

That's not it. After that, the newscaster, once again degrade my standard of general knowledge by informing me by reinstating that Bill Clinton is the President. I wonder how is he the president in any ways. Is it me who is living ahead of time or are those people intelectually challenged in some ways, kindly advice my "not-so-wise" mind.

12.07am 6 December 2008

1 comment:

Cloze said...

you sure? Thanks :D