WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Wednesday, 3 December 2008

"Talk the talk", but can I "Walk the walk"?

I never thought learning practical stuffs can make you feel so tired and exhausted (even you are earning money). Man, it is crazy. Draining my brain juice. Half way through the day, I feel like colapsing on my bed. Trust me working is not as easy as I think it should be. I wonder how am I going to cope in the near future with my big fantastic dreams. I hope my motivation and spirit will once again run wild in my blood. Once again...Hopefully.... My determination and drive for excellence had just died off not too long ago. I wonder where had it been. Perhaps, I have been lamenting on non-important matters. I attend to the less priority things in life which can be postphoned to some other time for evaluation. Sadly, I continue to drag my feet on the drain of laziness. Falling in with no way out. Terribly dissappointed with myself. I feel I need to be better in many ways. It is the ME against the ME. Another bothersome matter which had me thinking a while now. To go with the drive or to stay back and relax. I am not too sure myself. I have poor drive. How can I achieve so much with such attitude and so little time left. Perhaps, I need to stop thinking on theories and act practically. I Need A Desperate Change!!

11.45pm 3 December 2008

No comments: