WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Justice to injustice?

I am speechless learning from hardship from those foreign workers over at my parents working place. I felt pity and at the same time felt a bit of anger. Seeing them suffering by eating such simple meal each day without feeling the boredom of having the similar menu each day. Having varieties of food each day I consider myself very fortunate.

Not only recent but perhaps it had became a norm in our community. This terribly tears me down to the bottom of the very core of my heart learning that police are actually legal armed gangster who works for the government. Anywhere in the world, I guess people do agree. Legal armed gangster, highway robbers and the list goes on and on.

In real life, highway where most business people are rushing to work just to pay tax to help to enable the government to move in the economical area each day without a choice. Having sacrifice such ordeal, the "highway robbers" will tend to put up speed trap and all sorts of bull shit trying to impose fine on those hard workers. This is nonsense. Terribly wrong. Those people are working so hard trying to pay some tax so they can pay some petty cash for the robbers and on top of that they tend to rob yet again. Justice is far from beginning ever since the appearance of the previous prophet.

Devilish as they are, they can change their occupation to be a legal armed gangster in some countries. In night time, they tend to hang around the industrial area where there are hostel for those foreign workers. Inable to fight in a foreign country, the foreigners are unable to tussle against the "allmighty LEGAL criminals". Let me enlighten you with real life experience. From seeing the situation the foreign workers are I am already so badly hurt, and yet the legal armed gangsters trying to blackmail and indirectly ROB them for SOME OF THEIR SAVINGS - RM10. Yea that will make a legal armed gangster sooo RICH. Being able to live in such "heavenly space" due to the "richness", they feel contented with such shameful act. Shameful indeed for me to even not notice them around. Feeling insecure in such places such that the law enforcers are doing unlawfully acts.

Those brainless morons have tiny bits left of their saint side so I can't quite blame them. Believe it or not, the previous time, their bicycles were stolen by a policeman's son. To make things worst, its the head of the police squad in that area. How can I make a report? Will he be a father or a law enforcer at that point of time? Terribly dissapointed with their low-life and disgusting actions. Shameful as I am, I have to walk around with a black plastic bag knowing of the feeling of afraid that such shame can humiliate my image in other countries internationally.

10.02pm 23 December 2008

2 comments:

sankochan said...

eh??? very civilized post....

But what to do!!?? This is so Malaysia....

YOU SEE!!! Parking also BLOODY HELL RM1 FOR 30 MINUTES~!!!!

What the eff man!!! What the eff!!!!

Cloze said...

LOL it happens thats why we as the new generation should make aware of this current situation