WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Halls Orientation stuffs...(Part 1)

Heyo, pictures again...

Victoria market in the evening of a Wednesday. Pretty interesting place in Melbourne City. Like Pasar Malam a bit but there was a lot of people with booze as well as a lot of singing (screaming i meant).


Next in line is my halls activities.. haha...And guess what, the bulldog thingy...it is the mascott for my hall....how creative ,....

We have like more than 4 meals at the BBQ area. Seniors introducing us to many of facilities and people and food and whatever else that is around the halls.


Another shot..



And I managed to catch a sight of a super big ant. Its CRAZY. damn big...kena bite surely GG.com



At St. Kilda beach, group of people. New friends, old friends - all are friends...Happy happy :D



Look at the seagulls, its crazy.. I tried throwing food nearby myself and it came and took it away, they are pretty brave..


A random picture of me and Kelvin.



On my way back to Monash, I discover a pretty interesting shop name.. Interesting enough to get them censored by the bars in the bus...tsk..hahah


5.03pm 26 February 2009

No comments: