WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Friday, 20 February 2009

To Aus....

Hey people Long time..

I am now in Melbourne enjoying my studying life with lots of fun and new experiences. There are a few pictures for me to share with you all :D

Before Leaving ( At Home )

Just putting up pictures for the fun of it...HAHA..so at least I can recall how my home looks like XD

Relaxing....Ahhh...

Main Door before leaving

In Airport with buddies before flying :D
In flight (flying)
The next day when I have a terrible night on flight, it has been a dreadful experience suffering back pain in flight...It was totally uncomfortable...I felt totally terrible on that day..Lack of sleep, lack of comfort, lack of nearly everything..
In flight on the way to the toilet taking pictures of the big big dessert in Australia...

Wings of the plane..Woohoo? HAHA

10.43am 21 February 2009

No comments: