WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Friday, 20 February 2009

Second day in Aus...First day of activity

Yay.. I managed to make it to the second day...With my zip missing in the airport. I wonder if I can claim form them..I wonder. Anyways, moving on...

I arrived at the hostel where there is a nice pond around where there are a lot of facilities and A LOT OF WILDLIFE AROUND haha..AMAZING!!.. pretty nice weather tho :D


Moving on to Chadstone, a shopping complex nearby (some people don't think so), I got a super big piece of pizza for 6.90 AUD and get ripped again as I found a better deal..DAMN IT!..haha. It was nice tho..

Then to St Kilda I go with the activities planned out by the halls of residence. I was introduced to MET cards and their discounted rate. I wish not to elaborate on the morning of the day as I got ripped off again as I paid for 4.80AUD instead of just AUD 3.10 for sundays..DAMN....HAHA Pay to learn pay to learn hehe

( I DID NOT PURPOSELY TAKE PICTURE OF THE GIRL. SHE WAS JUST THERE..HAHA)
Well, this is the thingy...showing the time of arrival of the train and stuffs. Interesting tho :D



Upon arrival in the city, I behaved like a some jungle boy, snapping here and there.
This is the federation square in Melbourne City. Interesting place people gather there for activities and its nicer at nights. I have pictures of them but yet to sort them out.


Enjoy the CITY :D


So random bar. Interesting structure so I decided to take a photo :D



Then, we took a tram to the St Kilda beach there the wind there was insanely strong. It was nice view tho :D


Another sight from the pier,


To my left in the pier,



Slightly more to the left at the pier,


Even more left from the pier,


Okay okay enough of sea pictures, here now I have a flock of some white birds. I have no idea what type of birds are they but they are huge compared to crows back in Malaysia haha..They are friendly tho...They arent afraid of humans..


Closer zoom..


From anther pier, another interesting sea weed..I am not sure if its edible...



More of them,..eww...

There were moving (wavy wavy like) interesting :D


The birds here have their own community next to the beach. (NO HUMANS ALLOWED) haha kidding..



Interesting shallow corals...I think..


It was a fulfilling day as I got to know many new friends. Wonderful people...Interesting people...And I managed to get a few snap shots of a few sayings in the train...I wonder what they meant..


Another one..


Another one...

I had an enjoyable time..More activities coming up..But I was lazy to take the pictures...Too much pictures to take haha...and I shall explained more about getting ripped :D

11.41am 21 February 2009

No comments: