WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Saturday, 8 March 2008

Doubts that is in mind

So, election is well heated up the people. A lot of heat transfer going on around.

Anyways, are votes from army, police and those who are involve in the law and order be counted as VALID votes? As far as I can recall, votes such as those are just not valid. I am a bit confused. Perhaps rumours are spreading that such votes exist! Maybe WORST, ITS REAL! I am still yet to find the answer to it. Someone please enlighten me.

I overheard "rumours" that dead people are also entitled to vote in the eastern of the country. If so, can I put in my will and testament that I would like to vote for the next thousand years or maybe forever. I am still in doubt. Confusing as it is, you may be confused by it which I am confused now.

2.54pm 9 March 2008

No comments: