WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Wednesday, 12 March 2008

A lecturer which is beyond words to describe!

Been a while since I had this lecturer but TODAY he just got into my nerves. Despite the fact that he sucks in his english language which can be pardon, he taught lousily leaving me in blanks. I guess I am not alone in this. One word to describe a lecturer like him - TERRIBLE! Knowing that there will be a tutorial coming up, he published the tutorial questions during tutorials. MAN! This is worst than WHATEVER than I can possibly imagine. Leaving in such a world with such a person is such a pain in anyone's life. All you need is to discover that there will be such floppers around. It is beyond words if I would like to describe the lecturer. The subject is indeed new in the campus in Malaysia but somehow, my university failed to find a suitable candidate. In fact, interestingly, they picked an interesting candidate. O.o Who to blame? University or lecturer? This is my first time feeling so mad and not knowing what to do......

11.36pm 12 March 2008

No comments: