WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Friday, 17 October 2008

Happy Birthday Girls! (Is this the final gathering?) T.T

Hey hey hey.. Been a while since I last step foot here to this blog. This is something I got yesterday. It is....a Birthdaysssss Party. October is finally here...and yea I feel older. But to be honest, I am still 19 today although I had the "bday party" cause mine is not here yet. YESH!!! I am YOUNG..hahaha..Well, it all started.... when I did not know how it started. I guess it so happen to be there. Birthdays are miracles so it does not require much explaination.

A picture of 3 October Babies...Oooo....

Gosh 2 pretty gals....*blush* haha....

Then, just before the end of the party, we imitated a few poses by our yet very cool KH. haha....First we started off by taking a DEEEEEEEP Breathe and we let it out by pushing forward our hand and pretend not to look at the camera.

There you go......*release breathing*....Cool enough?
Here there is more, a second imitation, the 7 right below your mouth, its simple, just put your hand forward from the first position above and then pull it back close to your mouth. MAKE SURE that you cover a part of your mouth when doing it.

And here you go again.....*As cool as it seems it can be*...You know what? .. My room suddenly feel a bit chilly now...hahahahah....

Up next, my buddies from the first day we set foot into Monash till forever hahaha...So emo man and on top of that I really do not know why all of us in black except one...It makes me wonder...Hrm...on top of that it is PINK...gosh.....XD


TCY, FJH,YWY,KOWL,KCY,SYSH

Hey hey hey...the show is not in the middle. The real show is next to the left hand side of the picture. Can't you notice the 3 CUTE people there...hahahaha...


Whats up people with that pose? haha....

At the end of a satisfying dinner will always ended up with a long list of bill which then make us regret for what we had eaten. Gosh oh gosh...LOOK AT THE PRICE...OMG..
Come come ...let me help you...don't strain your eyes too much =D it is stated there "RM581.65"

And finally, the finale.....I have no idea why but I find this picture totally out of the world....XD

Hey thats all folks, take my finger and go..."Take it and go" *RP slang, hahahahaha

Sorry but to break it but this is the last party before exam....AWWWW....
See you guys around in future and all the best...

9.22am 18 October 2008
* This is a special dedication to Hui Hui and Bao Li for their birthday. Happy birthday gals =D. Hope you girls enjoy it.

No comments: