WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Friday, 24 October 2008

A mysterious conversation

Mind - Hey, I can feel the same torture as you.


Heart - Well, I guess we share the same pain since we are together as always ever since the creation.


Mind - Perhaps, you should learn how to express yourself and let go.


Heart - I was hoping that would be the key to all answers. Unfortunately, the only way to translate this into words is
through feelings as it is hard to express using myself alone.


Mind - Perhaps there is someone who can really help you out in this.


*Mind brought his friend, Mouth*


Mouth - You called me?


Mind - Yea yea... So would you like to help me out with the problem which our entire system is facing?


Mouth - Sure no problem.


Mind - I guess this friend of mine would be able to help you out with expressing in words.


*Mouth intepreted in term of words*


Mouth - This is difficult. Perhaps, I can't really help out.


Heart - Why not?


Mouth - You want to me to put it in words but something kept me resisting to say it out.


Mind - Who?!


Mouth - You!


Mind - What?! Me?


Mouth - Yea. You might not realised, but I can feel it. Both of you are conflicting each other.


Mind & Heart - What should we do now?


Mouth - You two choose. Both should come up with a conclusion and act upon it.


Mind & Heart - I guess that is the only route out.


*Seconds....Minutes....Hours...Days....Weeks....Months....Years......Silent it remained*


THE END

11.17pm 24 October 2008

No comments: