WELCOME TO E-REVOLUTION

Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Increased in gravity?

Again another dream. The gravity is getting stronger and stronger within our earth system. Is it cause the increase of temperature? Or is it cause of increase of global warming? Might sound stupid but I just put what I have in my dream. The usage of fossil fuels and other component made from solid and liquid within our earth will eventually make it into gas components. Good example, our daily petrol. Having increased numbers of molecules within the air will increase the pressure in the air. Increase in pressure leads to increase in temperature which I believe to increase the gravitational pull somehow. I do not know how. Don't ask me. It is my dream. I just wish to share with everyone around me. Launching objects out of orbit will reduce the gravity as less mass within the control volume (our earth), reducing the mass, reducing pressure, reducing temperature and thus reducing gravity. So the constant 9.81 above sea level MIGHT not be valid any longer..OMG what a dream...

9.27pm 2 October 2008

No comments: